1. Eat To Perform Hoodie. This was a limited run for our staff and friends of the site but look out in 2015 for a lot of cool options.
2. Go Pro Hero Silver. Let’s face it, making the games is a fleeting option for most of us but filming our endeavors just makes things a lot more fun and this is a quick and easy way to do it.
3. Reebok Solar Pack Nanos. These remind us that spring is just around the corner.
4. Olympic Lifting Shoes. Preferably something vintage with a wooden heel that you can only find on eBay.
5. Bands and Chains. If you are gonna lift weights you might as well look like a bad ass and make some noise.
6. Custom Jump Rope. Because nothing says you are serious about working out quite the way a neon green rope with fluorescent orange handles does.
7. Knee Sleeves. Keep your shins safe during deadlifts. They also do a pretty good job of keeping your knees stable at other times as well. Great accessory pulled down as you stroll up to Chipotle for your Double Rice and Triple Chicken bowl.
8. Eat To Perform Membership. Why the hell would you have all this fabulous gear and look like a chump with your shirt off?
9. Tub of Vitargo. To get you through that three day competition that you thought you would never do.
10. Starbucks gift card. Because triple espressos are the best pre-workout drink going.
11. Coach’s Eye app. So you can post all those cool slow mo PRs on Instagram.
12. Foam roller and Lacrosse balls. To roll things out when your muscles get a little gnarly.
13. Virus international compression gear. It looks great AND as an added bonus, it’s inexpensive.
14. Chipotle gift cards. See number 7.
15. Dumbbells. One of the most over looked pieces of gym equipment and also one of the more useful in terms of building muscle.
16. Weightlifting belt. Find someone with a back injury and they’ll probably have a belt. Life’s too short to be a hero. Don’t use it all the time but when things get heavy or you are doing lot’s of reps, a belt can keep you safe.